Behind the Portal: B Behind the Portal: B

gold

good to see a movie with strawberry in where he does say 'kekekekeke' and 'bbbbbbbbb' and 'can i drive'.

Z : The Second Coming Z : The Second Coming

sorry holmes

there already is a 'Z', it's by orange clock.

This was nothing more than a pile of boring tweens.

TheExit responds:

eh, like I knew that a clock made a damn movie named Z. I don't sit and watch all the clock movies. Becuase most of them suck.

2 Pints Short - Episode 2 2 Pints Short - Episode 2

wtf

|I have no idea what the hell was going on, and the stereotypical angry indian shop owner! man that as hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1not

bo' selecta! bo' selecta!

your frined jim

cant impersonate the impersonation very well

"Waterman" "Waterman"

yeah

alot of people have been saying its like family guy becuase you ripped it off. obviously you added your own jokes, they were ok.

The Globimo Show The Globimo Show

woah

best movie of the year man. that was fucking hilarious.

Clock Registration Clock Registration

I'm dissapointed

It started off great, reminded me of my first clock cartoon. But then it just turned into all the other clock movies that have been made in the past month. Could have been better. At some point get round to drawing a jack daniels bottle.

Norman, Episode 1: Girls! Norman, Episode 1: Girls!

tut tut

I agree with 'minimeman', you have totally ripped of don hertzfeldt, except not with his movie 'rejected' it was his other one called 'l'amour' which has been plagorised. FOR SHAME! You didnt even copy the bit where he walks past the fat girl!

Senne responds:

You're right about the fact I saw it somewhere before, I just wanted to make a remake but I didn't know the artists name so I couldn't give him credits.

A Sullivan Moosak Video A Sullivan Moosak Video

hahha

This is great, I love all your movies
especialy the clockwork orange paarody

Advertisementspoof Advertisementspoof

ok

hmm, the kodak moments bit was great, but the music really saved this.